We Have You Covered
As you would expect, the health and safety of our valued customers and employees is our highest priority. As a result, we are closely monitoring and following Government advice in the wake of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Until we are advised to the contrary we will be open our normal business hours. Both our Sales and Service teams will be available as normal. Should you wish to book an MOT or service our Service department can make arrangements to have your vehicle collected and upon completion of work have your vehicle returned back to your home safely.
Should you be interested in purchasing a vehicle we can also by prior appointment arrange to demonstrate at your home.
Both our Sales and Service teams are available to discuss the options available and can be contacted on 01437 762122.
We are also committed to maintaining our high standards of service at our dealerships so thought we would share with you some of the procedures we have put in place to safeguard our staff and customers:
- All our staff are regularly washing their hands with hot water and soap;
- We are disinfecting high traffic areas such as door handles and handrails at least hourly;
- Plentiful tissues, hand sanitisers and bins are available in the dealerships and we ask staff and customers to ensure used tissues are placed in the bin immediately and hands then washed or sanitised;
- Drinking water and disposable cups are freely available and we encourage everyone to drink regularly as there may be some evidence this helps prevent the spread of the virus if it enters your mouth;
- We have asked our staff to desist from shaking hands with customers for the time being, and to avoid close contact.
We also understand that despite these precautions, you may be unable or unwilling to visit our dealership in the near future. If this is the case, I would like to advise you of a number of features we have available that could alleviate this issue:
- If you identify a vehicle that you are interested in on our website https://www.pmscars.com and contact us via any of the methods detailed, we can arrange to take a bespoke video of the vehicle and send it to you at home;
- Depending on your location, and on receipt of a fully refundable deposit, we can arrange to deliver the vehicle to your home for a test drive. The steering wheel, gearstick, dash area and seat will be disinfected on delivery and collection;
- If you decide to purchase, or already are waiting to collect a vehicle, we can arrange home delivery (a charge may apply depending on distance);
- If your vehicle requires service, repair or an MOT we can arrange a collection and delivery service (a charge will apply), and the steering wheel, gearstick, dash area and seat will be disinfected on the vehicle’s return;
- If you wish to make a vehicle viewing or service appointment, we can also arrange for this to take place at a specific time when historically the dealership is a little quieter. Please mention this on the telephone or over live chat when booking.
We thank you for continued support and if you have any specific, concerns or queries please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No articles were found.
Get in Touch
Got a question? - click below and a member of our friendly sales or service team will get back to you.