An opportunity exists for a motivated and well-driven individual to manage our used car operation at Greens Haverfordwest. As the worlds oldest LandRover Dealer we have an extensive customer base. Day to day duties will involve contacting customers and arranging their vehicle requirements.
- Existing motor trade experience will be essential.
- Manufacturers training will be ongoing.
- Salary, commission, company car and pension by negotiation.
- This will undoubtedly be one of the most prestigious jobs available to the motor trade in West Wales.
- The successful candidate would be expected to achieve used vehicle sales volumes and profit objectives through motivating used car sales team and ensuring that each customer receives exceptional service.
- You will also manage the supply of used vehicles including setting stocking policies and stock profile in line with business requirements.
- You will maximise commercial opportunities through developing and implementing effective events and campaigns.
Please email your CV stating why you feel that you would be the suitable candidate to email@example.com